Thursday, September 5, 2013

With time?

Worries they say, fall with time.
But what if they grow sharper like the spikes in a porcupine?
Prayers they say, make everything fine.
But what if god never heard me ring the chime?
Hurt they say heals with soothing words. 
But what if there's no one to hear my outbursts?
Pains they say alleviate with every passing day. 
But what if I don't ever find the right way?
Trying times they say are close to change. 
But what if it’s all, for bad karma that we are paying?

- Shwetha

If these words makes you think 'what a killjoy', I'll remind you again I am a believer of Hope. There is no light without darkness. And there is no enlightment without confusion. Feelings like above that crop up within us are the reason why I wrote this article: www.thethoughtsofthestar.blogspot.in/2013/09/overcome-that-you-can-overcome.html
One learns to be an optimist, only when he has had the chance to be a pessimist but fights, isn't it? 

No comments: